The Simalinas are working on the next book, of course. This time however, we are inviting YOU to participate.
Create a coloring in page before Sunday, 10th January 2016 and post it in one of the groups. All members of that Facebook group can vote for their favorite page. The 3 pages with the most votes will be included in our next project, which is due to be released in February.
We posted a template with the correct size in each group. All entries must be black and white and not shaded. The artist must sign and date the artwork. Users from the group are allowed to use the art to color and post the results.
On the 10th January we will create an album and a Facebook poll. Group members will be able to vote for one week. The winners will be announced on Monday, 18th January. Each winner will receive a free copy as soon as the book is available on Amazon.
Here are the entry requirements:
1. The drawing area is 6″x9″ – anything exceeding this ratio will be cropped.
2. The drawing should be black and white without shading.
3. Your artwork must be signed and dated (copyright, ya know).
4. Users from the group are allowed to download and color.
5. Keep a scan of the original artwork at a resolution of 300dpi handy – if you win, we will require this original to include in the book.